[Samba] Error for I_NetLogonGetCapabilities with 0xc003000c (RPC_NT_BAD_STUB_DATA)

Kristian kris at kra.lc
Thu Aug 3 13:07:45 UTC 2023

Thanks for the hints, I will take a look. Support ticket to Synology is
out, let's hope they respond with anything useful and this is not the first
"signs" of Samba breaking, as it was suggested in the thread you mentioned.
If there is any solution I will post it here anyways for archival purpose.

> I cannot print my thoughts on synology, I would really upset them.
I can only imagine. It is all good and easy if it works, but as soon as you
face a problem like this, you waste the effort tenfold, that it would have
cost you, to set it up vanilla in the first place.

Thanks again & have a good one. Kristian