[Samba] Error for I_NetLogonGetCapabilities with 0xc003000c (RPC_NT_BAD_STUB_DATA)

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Thu Aug 3 14:21:18 UTC 2023

Hi Kristian,

with this version of SMB-Service you will not have much luck that they
will resolve that.

You have to update to DSM 7.2 (if not already done) and install
SMB-Server 4.15.13-0795. Then it schould work again.

You have to update to DSM 7.2 because this SMB-Service version is only
available for DSM 7.2.

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama