man page

ray vantassle rayvantassle at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 19:05:39 UTC 2016

Nobody reads the rsync man page and assumes that it is recommending a
commercial product.  And nobody is going to read an "enhanced" rsync man
page and get incentivised to start an open-source software project.

Everybody knows that a mention of "Word" or "Photoshop" in an example
refers to a generic data file in an example rsync command line.

Stop with the politically correct nonsense.  All this is doing is wasting
people's time.