man page

Grzegorz Borowiak gborowiak at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 07:09:42 UTC 2016

I appreciate the parable of helping non-technical users (or, more
precisely, users not keen on IT). As I understand, placement of
software like Word or Photoshop servers this purpose. But both of them
have decent open-source counterparts, and they are better fit for an
rsync manual. Or, if from any reason proprietary software is preferred
in this context (perhaps because it generates even more contrast in
the story), I would better go to regions poorly covered by the open
source community and refer to, for example, AutoCAD or Adobe After
Effects. Maybe this would motivate somebody to start an open-source
CAD or SFX software project.