New option for samba-tool dns zonecreate

Björn Baumbach bb at sernet.de
Thu Jun 15 17:37:08 UTC 2023

On 6/15/23 16:38, Björn Baumbach via samba-technical wrote:
> I'm planning to add an additional parameter to the samba-tool zonecreate
> command. Currently there is no option to create new zones in the forest
> dns directory partition via samba-tool.

I've created a merge request (marked as draft) with the
--dns-direcory-partition=domain|forest option:
https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/3129

Please let me know if you have a better name for the new option.

Best regards,
Björn

--
SerNet GmbH - Bahnhofsallee 1b - 37081 Goettingen
phone: +49.551.370000.0 - web: https://sernet.com
http://www.sernet.com - mailto:contact at sernet.com
AG Goettingen HRB2816, CEO: J.Loxen, CFO: R. Jung
data privacy policy https://www.sernet.de/privacy