Help with Cisco Aironet 350 series

Anand S. Katti askatti at ece.iisc.ernet.in
Sat Feb 12 22:15:11 GMT 2005

Generally when you insert the card in the pcmcia slot, the relevant
driver
is automatically loaded after reading the /etc/modules.conf file.
Just make sure that you have linked some entries in the /etc/moduels.conf
for your cisco card as eth1  airo_cs(whatever device it is for wlan may be
wlan0).

And then you "modprobe airo_cs"
This will load the module airo_cs and then an lsmod will show you the
airo_cs.
then do a iwconfig.

If things still doesn't work do dmesg and see if your card is being
recogzined or not.

-ASK