wavelan cards

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Fri Jan 31 17:41:01 EST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 04:33 , Michael Hart wrote:

> I am going to get some 2 meg ISA wavelan cards used by the CLUG at
>
> http://www.air.net.au/
>
> Can anyone tell me if they support encryption?

They can, if you get the encryption chip.  I don't know of any sources
for them (only because I don't know, not because there aren't any).
IIRC the chips do DES.

> Where can I find the drivers for Radhat 7.3 (kernel 2.4.19)?

In the kernel sources.  I think the driver is the "wavelan.o":
  Network device support ->
     Wireless LAN (non-hamradio)  ->
        AT&T WaveLAN & DEC RoamAbout DS support

HTH