New List - Ham Radio using 802.11

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Jan 31 16:48:27 EST 2003

People

I know there are a whole lot of ham radio people on this list. TAPR have
set up a list for Ham's using 802.11.

Given the increased interest in Amateur applications for 802.11b, we
have decided to add another mailing list for discussions specifically on
its implementation in the Ham Radio world.

The list is designed to be a meeting place for all 802.11b experimenters
- regardless of where in the world they are located, or what protocol
changes are being advocated.

If you wish to join this mailing list the best way is probably to visit
the following URL

	http://www.tapr.org/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=ham-80211&text_mode=0

To post to this mailing list send an email to

	ham-80211 at lists.tapr.org

Darryl VK2TDS
TAPR Board Member.

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au