Wireless security and OpenSSH

Doug McPherson dougm at ixen.com
Tue Jan 28 02:35:11 EST 2003

Whoops!   I see that my install must be a little dated.
Looks like the project at networksimplicity is inactive.
You'll have to "DIY" by installing cygwin and OpenSSH appropriately.   It's
not hard to do, btw.  I use cygwin for a lot of unix tools.

Or you could install PuTTY and be done with it, I guess (per another
response I saw).

Sorry for the mis-cue.
/doug
--
 Douglas McPherson              Ixen Associates
 ph: 978-486-9078               12 Spartan Arrow Road