Wireless security and OpenSSH

Doug McPherson dougm at ixen.com
Tue Jan 28 02:31:42 EST 2003

Yes.  I use OpenSSH for my linux and *BSD boxes and OpenSSH for my win32
boxesn (incl laptop w/wireless card...).  Works *great*.

You can pull OpenSSH for win32 from
http://www.networksimplicity.com/openssh/

Regards,
/doug
--
 Douglas McPherson              Ixen Associates
 ph: 978-486-9078               12 Spartan Arrow Road