: orinoco-12b with pcmcia 3.1.34 and kernel 2.4.18

Michael L - Cegonha Technologies Inc. michael.lessard at cegonhatech.com
Fri Jul 12 01:23:39 EST 2002

Hi Everybuddy !

I have tried to configure intel 2011 with Slackware 8.1, Slackware detect my
intel 2011 and he tried to install with orinoco drivers (0.09b who comes
with slackware) but when i want to put ip adresse (ifconfig eth1 192.168.0.2
netmask 255.255.255.0) i receive an error -16, i have read on news group
that i need to upgrade orinoco driver to resolv this issue, so i have update
to orinoco-12b with latest pcmcia .34 But i have new error, and it's seems
to be undocumented :

 orinoco_cs: Card Service releas does not match !

 and in my log i have  some  unresolved symbol on orinoco_shutdown,
orinoco_reset

 What can i do to resolv this issue ?

 Thanks a lot !

 Michael