Expressions of interest

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Mon Dec 16 10:45:04 EST 2002

Hello John,

JG> I'd be very interested in doiing this in Canberra, anyone got an URL for this?

So far I've only seen dead projects, so was planning to start a new
one in conjunction with some guys in the US that have a mapping server
setup already etc...

>>There is a project kicking off in London called AirShadow (?) or
>>similar. The idea is that you can map a given ESSID for your community
>>group. Also the idea that you can map the "network" area and signal
>>strength over time ...

Idea is there is a lack of map data, any secondary data such as signal
strengths could be overlay on maps later... But since there are no
maps then we kind of need them in the first place :)

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

This movie's relentless - Tom Servo