Expressions of interest

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Dec 16 14:24:17 EST 2002

Ham Radio has a dat stream called APRS... You can find out more at
www.findu.com. Might be interesting to take this data and generate
street maps from it. My car transmits every 30 seconds when it is
driving and sends it to findu.com.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au