HEI!!! LOOK HERE!!!

nicola76 at inwind.it nicola76 at inwind.it
Sat Aug 24 02:44:33 EST 2002

Hi, i'm working with Orinoco Silver Card in embedded application with
Strong Arm SA1100. I reach to menage TCP/IP stack and comunicate with
AP or peer to peer. The problem is: then i power down the orinoco
togheter with all main board and after few second i give alimentation,
the orinoco initialization go well, i receive packet but i can't send
nothing!! If between power off and power on delay a minute all work
fine!!! I'm using hcf_light library. I try to reinitialize the card
with INITIALIZE command more than one times at start up but nothing
happen!!
In win2000 if you get out orinoco and then put in the driver reach to
correct work!! Please someone can help me?

Nicola Morelli
n.morelli at tattile.com