config Orinoco with 7.3

steven sagerian steven_sagerian at attbi.com
Sat Aug 24 14:48:17 EST 2002

Hi
I just upgraded to redhat 7.3 and I want to run a orinoco wireless card
as eth1. I am NOT running gnome or kde as my laptop is a lowly 233mhz
compaq LAPTOP. I know that if I was running gnome and I had the latest
network config tool I could just run it and it would configure the
wireless option for me, SO if I have to do it by hand..what are the
steps or where can I go look for the information? Thanks in advance..

Steve
--
                Steven Sagerian
      Unemployed Telcom embedded Developer