Success with Airport card and Netgear ME102 in Ibook2

Jacob Gorm Hansen jg at ioi.dk
Tue Nov 20 20:05:30 EST 2001

Hi,

this one is for the archives ;-)

Just wanted to let everyone know that my ibook2 with airport card started
working with the Netgear ME102 access point yesterday. I'm not sure how I
suddently made it work, perhaps the latest 2.4.15 kernel from benh made it
happen. At about the same time I received email from Netgear tech support
saying the airport was not supported (aka not tested yet)...

Haven't tried WEP or anything fancy yet though.

Best,
Jacob