Orinoco information

Nicola76 nicola76 at inwind.it
Tue Nov 20 19:55:10 EST 2001

Good day,
 my name is Nicola Morelli and come from Italy. I'm working in my university in project involved in wireless sensor. We want to build a BSS with two client and an AP or a more simpler Ad-Hoc network. But the client card must be embedded with sensor and microcontroller board that allow them to comunicate. I need all documentation that tell how interface on PCMCIA port and how to write and read data, in practice i need datasheet and device driver manual. I have all this material from Intersil for PRISM2 chipset but we have in university only Orinono card (they don't buy prism2 card  because are out of money!) From Agere or Lucent i haven't received response, i hope in linux assistance...
PLEASE send a response, kind regards,

Nicola Morelli
University of Brescia, ITALY