orinoco_cs insmod problems

That Jeff Guy jefreypu at onebox.com
Sun Jul 29 13:44:45 EST 2001

I use modprobe and I still get the same dependency failure. I had some
problems compiling it as well, and had to add in some variable declarations
that were missing (Is there a good place to get up-to-date source for
this?).

I have all the .o files, including orinico.o and orinoco_cs.o, and modprobe
works fine on everything execept orinoco_cs.

-Jeffrey

Jeffrey Poore - jeffguy at tellme.com - jefreypu at alum.mit.edu
That Jeff Guy - Infrastructure Engineer - Tellme Networks
w: 650-930-9304 c: 650-270-3979 f: 650-417-2059 x1624

Revolutionizing how people and businesses use the telephone.
Tellme, the phone as it can be. Find out more @ www.tellme.com

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com