orinoco_cs insmod problems

Brad Hards bhards at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 29 14:27:12 EST 2001

That Jeff Guy wrote:

> I use modprobe and I still get the same dependency failure. I had some
> problems compiling it as well, and had to add in some variable declarations
> that were missing (Is there a good place to get up-to-date source for
> this?).
This shouldn't be required. The most up to date source (that I know of) is a
current -ac kernel. Which kernel are you using?

> I have all the .o files, including orinico.o and orinoco_cs.o, and modprobe
> works fine on everything execept orinoco_cs.
Did you make modules_install (or at least manually depmod)?

Can you please provide a history for what you have done and the exact errors
you are seeing (not "the same", but a cut'n'paste)?

Brad