netgear cards?

Robert Scholten r.scholten at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Aug 15 09:56:10 EST 2001

Integrity will indeed sell Lucent, but their _wholesale_ prices are higher
than retail.  I bought some Orinoco Silver from www.megalink.com.au at
$275 each plus GST, and would also strongly recommend www.x.net.au for
Lucent and Compaq cards.  Both suppliers have been excellent to deal with.

For Cisco, ComTech Communications in Melbourne (Peter Lew, telL +61 (3)
9626 0770) have excellent prices for educational customers, and again,
excellent to deal with.

--
Robert Scholten                   Tel:   +61 3 8344 5457  Mob: 0412 834 196
School of Physics                 Fax:   +61 3 9347 4783
University of Melbourne           email: r.scholten at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Victoria 3010  AUSTRALIA          http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~scholten