Issue betwee Samba 3.0.3-5 and Window XP Pro

Yeo Wee Tat support2 at wavex-tech.com
Thu Mar 24 07:03:52 GMT 2005

Hello philippe ,

  Yeo  is my first name .
   I have 3 same DELL laptop using Window XP Pro SP2 , 2 of them can
access samba share without any error . The TCP/IP setting and DNS
setting are the same.
   However one of laptop PC cannot access at the samba share at all .

   I did not know what is the issue , i have set encrypted = yes ,
disable firewall and anti virus  , still the same issue.
   I am also tried to have same username and password in window XP pro
PC , but still the same.
   And i have set netbios name , set winsupport = yes , still same error
message.

   Did you have any suggestion ? Is the WINDOW OS issue ? Or NetBeui or
NetBios ISSUE.

Thanks

- wee tat