[Samba] ACL permissions on 2 Servers

Elder Rodrigues elderrodrigues at outlook.com
Sun May 21 13:56:08 UTC 2023

Hi,

I have 2 Servers with samba 4.17 compiled and sincronzid. The too work as file server as well. The contente of the file server os in mirror with drbd.  When the server01 is shutdown and server02 start tô work It show ALL the users and groups folders correctly but without access for the users in the Windows clients members.

I know that It is recommended to use another member server as file server so that It is isolated of the DC but that's not possible today.

The file server storage os with 4TB used.

Obter o Outlook para Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>