[Samba] windows 10 on samba Version 4.3.11

jmpatagonia jmpatagonia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 11:43:30 UTC 2023

Our big problem is that we use the samba 4.3.11 ldap schema to validate
many applications, against samba, and added some attributes to the schema.
Basically we validate and authenticate our applications and 3rdparty (that
use ldap) to this schema and work properly since years ago. And use a API
to Add, modify, delete users and password.

And the new versión of samba (4 AD) the schema is very different and the
ldap database it is built-in, so we can externalice the ldap to maintenance
our repository.

So we want to keep samba 4.3.11 alive or make a project to move all to
another schema

Regards.