[Samba] Inconsistent SYSVOL ACLs

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Sun Apr 2 08:21:49 UTC 2023

02.04.2023 10:34, Rowland Penny via samba пишет:
> On 02/04/2023 08:05, Anderson Sampaio Mello via samba wrote:
>> Thanks for the answer.
>>
>> The path for the two DCs is correct yes, and yes I compiled it for the two
>> DC servers like this:
>>
>> ./configure --with-systemd --prefix=/usr/local/samba --enable-fhs
>
> And that is possibly your problem:
> --with-systemd is the default if the systemd libs are installed
>
> --prefix=/usr/local/samba is the default
>
> --enable-fhs is possibly a good idea, but only if you had gone on to add things like '--prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var'

Neither of the 3 should be a problem. Especially the ones which
are already set by default.  --enable-fhs uses slightly different
layout within $prefix, that's all. The build-time configuration
looks entirely okay.

There's something else going on here.

Anderson, what filesystem the sysvol is on?
Can you maybe run `samba-tool ntacl sysvolcheck' under strace
and post the trace file somewhere, to see which syscalls are
failing?

I just checked 4.18 ad-dc, - it works fine, at least the
`ntacl sysvolcheck' part :)

Thanks,

/mjt