[Samba] 0x80004005 after updating ctdbs and RODCs

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Thu Nov 11 22:21:17 UTC 2021

Hi Benedikt,

Can you please let us know the versions you upgraded from and to?  I'm
guessing you upgraded everything and not just CTDB?

There were no CTDB changes in the recent security updates, so if that's
the upgrade you've done then I would guess that you're seeing a more
generic smbd or winbindd issues.  Perhaps there is something slightly
obscure in your configuration?

If we can guess that this isn't a CTDB-specific issues then you might
get a wider audience for your question if you drop CTDB from the
subject line...

peace & happiness,
martin