[Samba] 0x80004005 after updating ctdbs and RODCs

Benedikt Kaleß benedikt.kaless at forumZFD.de
Thu Nov 11 07:33:54 UTC 2021

Dear list,

sorry, we mentioned that a "normal" user still has access to the share.
The administrator gets the error message when accessing it.

Do I miss something? I need this access to set permissions on folders...

Best

Benedikt

--
forumZFD
Entschieden für Frieden|Committed to Peace

Benedikt Kaleß
Leiter Team IT|Head team IT

Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst e.V.|Forum Civil Peace Service
Am Kölner Brett 8 | 50825 Köln | Germany

Tel 0221 91273233 | Fax 0221 91273299 |
http://www.forumZFD.de

Vorstand nach § 26 BGB, einzelvertretungsberechtigt|Executive Board:
Oliver Knabe (Vorsitz|Chair), Sonja Wiekenberg-Mlalandle, Alexander Mauz
VR 17651 Amtsgericht Köln

Spenden|Donations: IBAN DE37 3702 0500 0008 2401 01 BIC BFSWDE33XXX