[Samba] 0x80004005 after updating ctdbs and RODCs

Benedikt Kaleß benedikt.kaless at forumZFD.de
Fri Nov 12 14:10:01 UTC 2021

Dear Martin,

yes, you are right. We updated a Standalone-Server to Version
4.14.10-SerNet-Debian-11.buster and get the same error.

smbclient -W DOMAIN -U Administrator //SERVER/Share
do_connect: Connection to filemirror failed (Error NT_STATUS_NOT_FOUND)

So I will create a new post with a better Subject. Sorry, we first
assumed that the error occurs on two of our CTDB clusters and therefore
might be related to that.

Best

Benedikt