[Samba] Warning messages when provisioning an ADDC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 5 13:46:12 UTC 2021

Ah, so i did read some thing back.

These gids shown are most probely the BUILTIN\Groups.
The provisioning and the nfs options given in the provisioning, thats the pain point.

In this case, i would try to prosion it without these parameters and add them later on.

Only this is more out of my scope i work in.

still, if its in a container, a few simple tests and you know.

Greetz,

Louis