[Samba] Warning messages when provisioning an ADDC

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Feb 5 14:07:05 UTC 2021

On 05/02/2021 13:46, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> Ah, so i did read some thing back.
>
> These gids shown are most probely the BUILTIN\Groups.

They possibly are the BUILTIN\Groups (but I am not convinced), if they
are, why are they not in the 3000000 range as on a normal provision

> The provisioning and the nfs options given in the provisioning, thats the pain point.

They are the way the OP is trying to get something that shouldn't work,
to work.

> In this case, i would try to prosion it without these parameters and add them later on.
>
> Only this is more out of my scope i work in.
>
> still, if its in a container, a few simple tests and you know.

I get the feeling that the Op has done more than a few tests to get to
this point.

Rowland