[Samba] Running custom scripts after user creation.

Peter Boos peter.boos at quest-innovations.com
Wed Feb 3 08:30:52 UTC 2021

Hello,
We're running two samba servers in a single domain as DC's, and use a windows client with
active directory users and computers mmc to manage the domain.
After a user has been created several Linux side actions need to be done.
And so I wonder, would it be somehow possible to launch
A Debian shell script after user creation?
So I guess on DC checks for new users and runs a script.

if its also possible to launch a script after we set a user to disabled
That would be nice as well.

kind regards
Peter