[Samba] DC controller and DNS

ve2cii at ve2cii.com ve2cii at ve2cii.com
Tue Aug 3 21:37:11 UTC 2021

    You could be right about something missing.  Let me know if there is
something required that
is not on my list and I will see if it is missing.
     I have not done a slackware install using dhcpd since
slackware-10.0. Everything I do is
all manual, and since the Slackware network manager is crap I usually
leave that out and
do it manually. So I never noticed the empty resolv.conf file. This is
why I run Debian on
my laptop, which uses WIfi. But I digress!!