[Samba] smbsrv_reply_printwrite not returning a response causing the print job to be truncated to 124 bytes

Mateusz Mikołajczyk mikolajczyk.mateusz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:54:24 UTC 2021

yes I also found the commit that removed it.. :) it's mentioned in the
other mail in this thread. I thought that I found the correct place because
the code from samba4 also has some handler code for packet 0xc1.. well -
one learns all life I suppose :)

thank you so much for help !! believe me that I would like to avoid using
an old DOS client but it's not my decision.. I need to setup the build
environment to compile samba from source which will take me a while

kindest regards,

--
pozdrawiam serdecznie,
Mateusz Mikołajczyk, a.k.a. toudi