[Samba] smbsrv_reply_printwrite not returning a response causing the print job to be truncated to 124 bytes

Mateusz Mikołajczyk mikolajczyk.mateusz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:00:46 UTC 2021

ohhhh.... I think I begin to understand it - it's due to negotiated
protocol version probably - so if the DOS client is using this old, old
protocol than that's why the code is handled by samba3 source. if the
negociated protocol version would be greater than maybe samba4 directory
would kick in :-)

czw., 29 kwi 2021 o 18:54 Mateusz Mikołajczyk <mikolajczyk.mateusz at gmail.com>