[Samba] Are those file and folder ACLs to be expected?

Z Z nirayah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:09:16 UTC 2020

I do have those lines, I just unintentionally skipped 'em in my initial
email:

idmap config * : backend = tdb
idmap config * : range = 3000-7999

I do need to access the same data from both Linux and Windows, so the NAS
provides both NFS and SMB services. If I switch over to SMB on my Linux
computer would that make any difference?

Thanks