[Samba] Samba AD - Different IP than the existing one assigned

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Feb 27 14:07:00 UTC 2020

Run the debug script and we know all we need to know.

https://github.com/thctlo/samba4/raw/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh

There is more here going on then only the hosts files..

Also like :

    systemctl stop smbd nmbd winbind
    systemctl disable smbd nmbd winbind
    systemctl mask smbd nmbd winbind

    systemctl unmask samba-ad-dc
    systemctl enable samba-ad-dc
    systemctl start samba-ad-dc

This was ubuntu 18.04 correct?  .. Ah.. run script we know. ;-)

Greetz,

Louis