[Samba] Debian Buster Samba 4.11.2 package are now online for amd64/i386 and NEW armhf.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Nov 1 14:20:38 UTC 2019

Small addition on the overwrite part.

The quick fix is :  ( you can copy past it )

dpkg -i --force-all /var/cache/apt/archives/samba_2%3a4.11.2+dfsg-0.1~$(lsb_release -sc)~1_$(dpkg --print-architecture).deb
apt --fix-broken install
systemctl restart smbd winbind nmbd rpc-statd

And it's running, new install dont notice this.
For my todo next week, i must finish some work atm.

Greetz,

Louis