[Samba] Subject=Re: Mac Clients Disconnect with: source3/smbd/service.c:1050(close_cnum) closed connection to service data

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Nov 1 13:29:36 UTC 2019

Hai,

Well, thats a bit a wrong question and your assumption is wrong..  ;-)

I dont have any mac clients.. So i dont use vfs_fruit ..

And where did you run testparm -s AD-DC or member or stand-alone?
Because testparm should only be used on member or stand-alone.

And yeah, the vfs_objects are are hard to get, at least, im finding that hard also.
There are so many options these days, so i try to use only default setting as much as possible.

Greetz,

Louis