[Samba] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Kerberos and NTLMv2 authentication

Edouard Guigné eguigne at pasteur-cayenne.fr
Mon Jun 17 17:37:35 UTC 2019

On my linux box (centos 7), I set Samba + Winbind against AD.
But I also set SSSD against AD for an other purpose (sftp access).

I am wondering if there is no risk to disable sftpd/sssd if I add
winbind in /etc/nsswitch.conf

Can Winbind and SSSD be installed on the same system if they are not
used for the same purpose ?