[Samba] smb.conf realm parameter

James Atwell james.atwell365 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:44:38 UTC 2019

You are correct. I feel silly. :-[

It has always bugged me that one of my DC's I provisioned has it's realm
in lowercase while all others are in uppercase. This is since the 4.0
days as all my DC's are in place upgrades. I have read on the list a few
times about it's need to be in CAPS as well.

I also notice when comparing databases on DC's the difference is usually
'cn' vs 'CN'.

- James