[Samba] smb.conf realm parameter

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Fri Jul 5 14:34:22 UTC 2019

On 05/07/2019 15:25, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:

> [...]

I am not saying that we shouldn't tell people 'you don't need to do this
or that', I am just saying it like it is.

Yes we should stick to best practise, but don't get bogged down on
something that isn't likely to cause a problem ;-)

It might help if the OP was to tell us why they asked the question in
the first place, I feel there is more to this.

Rowland