[Samba] Error IIS

Carlos carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:16:07 UTC 2018

HI!
The strange thing is that the problem (error in the logs) only runs when
the authentication trigger comes from IIS ....
Not the problem in DC, authentication via Windows machines or Winbind
(other servers) all working.

What procedures do you want to help? Do we procdir some data loss or
something?
Which procedure to open the bug?

Thank you.