[Samba] Error IIS

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue May 29 04:08:09 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-05-28 at 17:50 -0300, Carlos via samba wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My DC is running Samba 4.8.2(Ubuntu 16)
>
> I have windows 2016(member domain), running IIS...
>
> But my site in IIS, use user the DC (in portal), but now dont worked ,
> is much erro in log.samba when autentcation in site with user dc...
>
> Any Idea?

G'Day Carlos,

A Signal 11 is a very serious thing in Samba, and should never happen,
if you could get a gdb backtrace it would be wonderful.

There is a suitable script in selftest/gdb_backtrace to set as the
'panic action' if you can.

You are most welcome to open a bug on bugzilla to track this.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett