[Samba] Deploy software in fileserver folder

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:05:41 UTC 2018

Hello Denis, thanks for the answer!!!

so for accessing a share on the file server, you'll need to add read rights
> for "domain computers" group

Is this read permission for the domain computer I need to configure in the
deploy software GPO, sharing folder or both?

 psexec -i -s cmd
>     net use F: \\server\sharename
>     dir f:

At first I was able to execute the commands above. At first I had to run a
cmd with adm privileges, because in the normal user it was denied access.
After that the mapping worked and I got the access in F:

--
Elias Pereira