[Samba] Samba 4.5.8-Debian User Profiles on NFS-Share

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue May 23 12:50:23 UTC 2017

ok read:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/The_SYSTEM_Account
and then check if you did set users SYSTEM also on the security tab of the share.
If you change "everyone" to "authenticated useres" the also add SYSTEM to the share security.

and go here, a recent artical about setup for different windows and profiles setup.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj649079(v=ws.11).aspx

I hope that helps you going.

Greetz,

Louis