[Samba] Samba 4.5.8-Debian User Profiles on NFS-Share

Franz Gansberger franz.gansberger at boku.ac.at
Tue May 23 12:27:07 UTC 2017

Hi Louis,
yep - is installed.  :-)
Since this is a brand new profile it is only ever been from and within Windows 8.1.

I also deployed the registry setting for separatin .V2 and V4 as default, since I had troubles.

Franz
>>> L.P.H. van Belle <belle at bazuin.nl> 23.05.2017 13:04 >>>
Hmm, V4 profile, windows 8?
I cant tell anything about windows 8, never used it.
But it can be a compatabilty problem, see:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2890783/incompatibility-between-windows-8.1-roaming-user-profiles-and-those-in-earlier-versions-of-windows

So check if KB2887595 is installed.

Greetz,

Louis