[Samba] NtLm auth with multiple ad domains

Arnab Roy arniekol at gmail.com
Sun May 21 12:18:16 UTC 2017

Hi ,

Any suggestions on the config I really need to get this working I am on
fedora with samba 4.45 ?

I know their is a probable way of getting this to work but not seen a
complete example anywhere..

I have seen a commercial product which runs centos use samba and Kerberos
across multiple disjoint domains.

Your help would really appreciated.

Many thanks
Arnab