[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Sep 27 21:16:17 UTC 2016

Am 27.09.2016 um 23:04 schrieb Rodrigo Cunha:
> Hello man,  Samba is not Linix, samba is a project by free license.
> Linux is a S/O too free license and not service, the samba is a software
> with source code open, the windows AD code probabely content code like a
> samba before  the AD code is not open and anyone developer or enginear
> cold be use the code and logic in the code.
> Linux =  S/O
> Samba is not Linux, samba is Free...

and linux is not?

> But i have the philosophy, i use what works.

i see, hence your other statements :-)

don't get me wrong but i don't need any education what linux is (at
least not from someone who converts a plaintext mail to HTML and
responds without sensible quoting), i just referred to the OP and from
the management part it's not much difference if you have a shell on
Linux, some BSD or even a Apple machine (apple to some degree)

unix/linux is user friendly, it's just selective who it's friends are :-)