[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Steve Ankeny steve_a at cinergymetro.net
Wed Sep 28 10:57:00 UTC 2016

On 09/27/2016 05:16 PM, Reindl Harald via samba wrote:
> unix/linux is user friendly, it's just selective who it's friends are :-)

yep

All these IT guys and gals have been spoiled by taking Microsoft
Certifications, where everything's laid out for you in a pretty GUI, and
you never really understand what's going on behind the code, because
it's not shared.

I was there, and many on the mailing list were there, but we chose to
learning something new.

I love Linux desktop!  I'll never go back to Windows.  Windows 10?
What's that?  It's an attempt by Microsoft to retain the customers they
royally upset when they discontinued Windows XP, and make money by service.

It's another way to trap their customers into continuing to install and
license Windows products.  It's not for me.