[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:02:15 UTC 2016

Hi list

I am sad, today! I start to study how windows deal with CIFS, Active
Directory and DFS, I just decide follow the other path!
I will give a try to windows tools....
The question is: why Linux doesn t have such tools to help and improve
server deployments?!?
Everything will be easier than go to linux console and try and try and try
and nothing happen!

So, for now on, I will use Windows tool in my servers...
I know many of you guys, just love Linux... I also love Linux, but came on!
We have a hard way to do thing works properly...

In Windows everything is just forward straight ahead.....

Sorry! But it's time to shift!

Or, perhaps, I am just do wrong things all this time....

BTW, I will give a try to other ways....

Sorry for outburst!

--

Gilberto Ferreira
+55 (47) 9676-7530