[Samba] azure AD Connect | passwords not syncing

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Fri Nov 11 12:46:23 UTC 2016

Microsoft says:

"We synchronize the password hashes"

Does a samba DC have similar password hashes as a (real) windows DC?

Can we somehow allow the AD Connect to access that hash?

It would be SO disappointing if we really need all kinds of extra tools
to make this work. :-(

And Simon, would you be willing to share a bit more on your
https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-python setup?

MJ